Policies at our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Wichita, KS
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Pets allowed at our pet-friendly hotel in Wichita, KS based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotels discretion. Pet rate is $10 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- We donate half of our pet fee to the Kansas Humane Society
- Check-in 3 p.m. / Check-out 11 a.m.
- Checks are not accepted
- Children 15 and under stay free
- Valid credit card with photo ID required at check-in
- Cash payments require a $100 deposit required at check-in
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or provides a current military ID
- FEMA approved property
- A $200 fee per day will be charged for smoking in a non-smoking room
The BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites is pleased to have received the following awards, honoring our hotel and the staff who welcome you.
- 2015 - Perfect Housekeeping Award from Best Western International
- 2015 - Community Improvement Award from Park City Chamber of Commerce